DC-902-RCS Two Part Silicon Joint Sealant
The “DC-902-RCS” Rapid Cure Silicon Joint Sealant is a self leveling, cold applied, rapid cure, two part sealant, applied through a special purpose twin barrel application gun – easy and quick to install, ultra low modulus, 100% silicone rubber sealant designed to seal expansion joints that experience both thermal opening and closing plus shrinkage, together with vertical movements due to traffic loadings. This rapid curing feature is achieved by its two part mix and thus not reliant on atmospheric moisture for the curing process. A primer is recommended.
- Rapid cure – Will skin over within 30 to 60 minutes, and fully cured within a matter of hours.
- Easy to apply – Twin barrel pneumatically powered applicator gun.
- Convenient disposal pack – Simple ‘ sausage ‘ packs.
- High Movement Capability – Extension to 100% – Compression 50%
- Seals into irregular surfaces – No tooling required.
- Ultra Low modulus.
- Fully elastic over a wide temperature range.
- Good weatherability.
- Wide temperature serviceability range.
- Bonds to itself.